RE-OPENING 16TH JULY – SAFELY!
The team at Sicily are very much looking forwards to welcoming you back to our restaurant, and have been busy over the last few weeks updating our risk assessments and putting into place new procedures and systems to keep our staff, customers and visitors safe.
Some of the changes you will see:
– Fewer tables following Government social distancing guidelines including screens
– Queuing system ensuring 2 m distancing during busy periods. Table service only, sanitised after each use
– New designated entrance and exit points
– Complimentary hand sanitiser at several points
– Single-use menus and condiments, reduced tableware to enable regular sanitising
– Clear signage to communicate queuing requirements for toilets
– Additional cleaning and sanitising measures in place
– Designated servers to reduce unnecessary contact
– Cashless payment
– Groups limited to a maximum of six from not more than two households/buddies
As required by Government guidelines and supporting the NHS Test & Trace, we will be recording all visitors names and contact details and holding these for a 21 day period, please rest assured this information will be secure and will follow our data protection policy.
We would ask any persons showing symptoms of COVID-19 not to enter and reminding all visitors to behave responsibly when dining with us and to show consideration for your own wellbeing and those around you.